This position is primarily responsible for handling all accounts receivables and requesting payment to bring accounts current. To full fill the job duties of this position the requirements are a detailed oriented, motivated and dependable professional individual.
Duties and responsibilities
• Make daily collection calls
• Collecting and monitoring outstanding accounts
• Following up with customers on established payment plans.
• Customer account reconciliations
• Ability to conduct account research and analysis
• Communicate well with employees, clients and customers
• Make accounts receivable adjustments and invoice adjustments
• Posting/uploading of payments – cash applications, payments and ACH
• Posting new invoices and matching them up to the backup documentation.
• Review new invoices and send them to customer daily
• Act as a backup to the department
• Working with Accounting Manager for process improvements
• Other duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager
• Minimum Qualifications
The minimum qualifications required to successfully perform this job include:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Working towards a bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
• Good communication skills; in person, over the phone and via email.
• Proficient with MS Excel
• Analytical mindset with the ability to think on your feet
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; maintain a high level of accuracy
• Self-directed individual with a strong ability to multitask
• Detail-oriented; market knowledge and professionalism a must
• Business development professional; Initiative and a positive attitude
• Proficient in use of software and computer applications such as Word, Powerpoint, etc.
• Competent reading and speaking the English language.
• 2+ years of full cycle accounts receivable experience is a plus
• Experience with accounts receivable systems is a plus
This job is performed in an office environment type setting.
Physical demands are light, consisting primarily of sitting, standing, and walking. Must be able to:
• Regularly repeat the same movements when entering data
• Communicate and be understood verbally and in written form
Direct reports: No direct reports.